How Will Mindfulness Benefit My Life?
Mindful Efficient Living is attention to detail in your everyday life. Everything matters when practicing Mindful Efficient Living; it ALL MATTERS. It’s getting the most out of nothing and doing more with less. It’s removing what you don’t need and bringing in what you do need. It’s living proactive, not reactive. Mindful Efficient Living is breaking routines and staying inspired; your inspiration is your fuel. It’s one of the primary fundamentals of Self-Love.
How To Start Mindful Efficient Living
- You are considering all things: This is where everything is an option; you adapt and flow.
- You are saving your energy: You quit depleting your energy supply because of guilt and people-pleasing.
- You are prioritizing: YOU are no longer at the bottom of YOUR list.
- You are accessing: You ask yourself each time, “Is this worth my energy?” Energy vs. reward.
- You let go of the past: You live in the present moment, letting go of past emotions.
- You ground in nature: You make connecting with nature a priority.
- You make your content convenient: You turn your life into the content.
- You keep things simple: You don’t try to force, control, or hide anything.
- You mind your business: It’s none of your concern what other people think about you.
- You have decluttered your environment: You have removed eyesores that rob you of your energy and inspiration by just looking at it.
How Mindful Efficient Living Changes Your Life
- You have more inspiration: Inspiration will lead you to create and creating will lead you to your purpose. You understand that creating is giving.
- You make room for mindful decorating: You are replacing the eyesores with inspiration or nothing at all appreciating the simplicity and bare space.
- You are more productive because your content is convenient: Your lifestyle is your content.
- You are Self-Loved: You are focused on a more productive and peaceful way of living.
- You have humility: You are at peace because of your humility.
- You feel gratitude: Your gratitude fuels you.
- You are more balanced: Everything is in order when you love yourself enough to know… when you’re not loving yourself enough.
- You live in peace: You make decisions with peace as your priority.
- You made time for deeper connections: You found your tribe, connecting to people with similar interests and goals.
- You have more energy for your healing: Your healing has become an inspiration to others.
A Mantra For Living: Mindful Efficient Living
Mindful efficient living is taking care of the current you, with the future you in mind, it’s a lifestyle. Everything is done with intention and purpose. The smallest details have the biggest impact on your life.
Mindful Efficient Living is an affirmation/mantra: “I use Mindful Efficient Living”